Thursday, August 7, 2008

Webkinz World

This is Alyssa at the Star Stadium where you search for stars. It is fun fun FUN!!!

This is my newest Webkinz Ben! He is a lil'kinz blue jay. Isn't he cute? Like a real blue jay, he flies. CHEESE! Smile for the camera! He is in his cute clothes.

This is one of my pictures of the new webkinz. The Manatee! There is a goldfish but I didn't take a picture of it.

This is Tabby Von Meow at the Employment Office! And of course she is hard at work. :) I actually kinda like her.
Ben is so cute when he sleeps. He is the cutest blue jay I know. I love him so much!
It's Ben again! He is waving at us.
Webkinz World is full of fun and there is somthing new every week!






3 comments:

Lisa said...

Kirsi, your pictures are so much fun.! Very colorful. We like how you describe them all too. Nice job.!
Love,
Uncle Jim and Aunt Lisa

Barbara said...

I'm so glad Ben didn't have to be an orphan. He is so cute. I love birds!

Love, Grandma Barbara

The Graces said...

Thanks Guys!